The Dark Whispers Calendar

Wytchwhispers Schedule

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Got a deck from China thru Amazon called Love Oracle Cards this morning.

The deck did not come with any native spreads so I used this one.
I was quite happy with my reading.
also did a reading for my friend
using this spread.
Which makes sense considering the 2 broke up people I asked about and the rebuilding they have to do. And then I asked the universe if it had any messages for her and 3 cards fell out of the deck.
because they fell out they had no context except what the universe wanted to say knowing what I know those cards were very applicable to her. I think I really like this deck so far their about the size of playing cards rather than normal Oracle Cards or tarot decks. These cards have no guide book but u don't really need one cause the keywords are pretty blunt. And you can use them with other decks to get clarification. Nice way to wake up this morning lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment