The Dark Whispers Calendar

Wytchwhispers Schedule

Monday, July 18, 2022

Being a witch I'm a bit of a divination collector

This is true in physical reality as well as my mobile apps and even in second life. I've been doing readings since I was 13. My grandmother introduced me to her divination practices that she picked up from her spiritual friends in Sanfrancisco. I was given her first deck that her friend gave her unfortunately a Christian friend I used to have threw that deck in a bonfire which I was not happy about. ah well. Since then I have collected many more. I'm going to be sharing some of them with you. First I'm going to tell you about some publisher apps that u can get on your phone. It's not quite the same as holding the cards or coins in your hand but I believe everything is made up of energy even the apps so it all works and it's convenient to have divination on the go. The first one I ever used was Indy goes. These are pictures of the cards I use in that oracle app. 
The second one I stumbled upon was fools dog sampler this one uses cards and spreads from their various card apps which u can purchase. It gives samples of the artwork and meanings with each reading. Some of the decks it carries I've purchased hard copies of before I even found the app version. App versions are significantly cheaper usually so I was bummed a little but if I really like the deck I don't mind having 2 copies of it.
 A good example of this is the shadowscapes Tarot it's a deck I don't mind having 2 of. Here are some of my favorite cards from the deck .
An app I just recently discovered after buying the hard copys is Rockpool.
These 3 I have in hard copy so I won't be purchasing in the app. All really good decks I'm happy with them. 
This one I dislike the artwork but I'm inclined to buy it on the app cause it's cheaper and has good writing.
This one isn't available on the app so I'm glad I have a hardcopy. I will be posting more but that's all I got for the apps so to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment