The Dark Whispers Calendar

Wytchwhispers Schedule

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Scotiabank AIDS Walk for Life Edmonton

Please Sponsor Rhonda Jenkins

Please click Sponsor Me to make a quick and secure donation online today!

Your support will help increase awareness about HIV/AIDS and provide essential
services for people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS in our community.

Rhonda Jenkins
$240.00
[80 % of goal]
$300.00
Sep 23, 2012 11:00 AM
Sir Winston Churchill Square
My Message
I am a proud supporter of the Scotiabank AIDS Walk for Life! I am helping HIV Edmonton get to their goal of Zero! Zero new transmissions. Zero Discrimination. Zero AIDS Related Deaths.
I am walking for my good friend Trevor Sakofsky who we lost on April 30 1999. He was a strong advocate for the AIDS Society and went out of his way to try to help people understand the disease.

When my dear freind Jacqueline Fayant posted this I felt a strong urge to help and continue being an advocate for the AIDS Society in honor of Trevor Sakofsky. Your contributions matter greatly to this cause.

Thank you for all your contributions and help

please support this ... the family thanks you Ronda 4 doing this in Trevor's honor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment