The Dark Whispers Calendar

Wytchwhispers Schedule

Thursday, December 20, 2012

More hacker issues

Firstly I would like to apologize to all the venues where I encountered lag since June. Turns out that whats happening is a hacker is remotely accessing my computer. This connection slows down my whole computer as well as the programs I'm running. They are utilizing flaws in Microsoft itself to accomplish this. So if you have any Synch programs boys and girls you may wanna uninstall if your not using them. VPN and bluetooth have been utilized as well. Every time I close a door they seem to find another way in. Many of my accounts aren't being accessed currently. Some have been hacked. I'm exhausted and frustrated. If you see a gig scheduled on my calendar an I'm not there chances are I'm fighting this asshole off so I apologize ahead of time. This whole thing is costly as it uses gbs of data.Love you guys an miss you. XOXO Wytchie

No comments:

Post a Comment