The Dark Whispers Calendar

Wytchwhispers Schedule

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday Day of Rest NOT! No rest 4 the wicked !!

After spending the afternoon tormenting an haunting innocents in Wizard of the North play . I threw on on some bridesmaid gear an participated in the unification of Pheonix Renfold and Snik Snoodle. 
 I then hit my friend FrankLee Anatra's gig, i helped partner him an his soulmate Winter Thorn on July 6th 2008 sigh that was a truly beautiful experience, i cried like a sap, see below. I'm the winged one in the water, yes i officiated I'm proud to say is honored my high priestess status came in handy to those i love :) an yes boys an girls they still together!! Yes it was a full day of EMOTION to da MAX! was a good thing!
 
Lastly but not least if u missed the WIZARD OF THE NORTH play i was in there will be an requested ENCORE performence this thurs May 27th 7pm slt @  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Indigo/170/47/42

Have a wicked good week everyone huge wytchie hugs!!!! xoxoxoxox!

No comments:

Post a Comment